MacKenzie Cabin 6
Art Nr: 205123
Price: $0.00 plus-shipping
Contact our customer service
Mon - Fri 08.00 - 17.00
+49 (0)2401 - 88 36 258
A home away from home, this tent offers full head height throughout and a functional cabin design with complete steel pole construction for ultimate strength to stand tall in all weather conditions.
This expansive 6 person design is the perfect choice for families looking for a more luxurious camping experience.
Abundant with clever features, the tent includes large windows with patent-pending, self-rolling window covers, while the enhanced ventilation option of the cool air port and handy features such as the reflective guy-lines, new power cord vent and clever Peak Protection sheltering you from the rain as you unzip to enter, add to a family’s camping experience.
Mackenzie Cabin X6 Features:
Mackenzie Cabin Range Features:
- Set up: Pitch in one
- Capacity: 6 person
- Sleeping area: 9 m²
- Living area: 8.75 m²
- Pitching surface: 42 m²
- Headroom: 217 cm
- Carry bag type: Two way compression with V shaped opening
- Pack size: 86 x 49 cm Ø
- Weight: 32.95 Kg
- The cabin structure provides good head height throughout the tent, even in the bedrooms, giving more useable space throughout the tent.
- Separate bedrooms sleeping 2 provide for privacy for all the family.
- Polyester flysheets
- The Mackenzie Cabin has a fully integrated sewn in PE groundsheet, providing dry and bug-free camping.
- The living area groundsheet is a thick PE (140g/m²) to resist heavy use.
- Breathable polyester and no-see-um mesh inner is lightweight and bug-resistant.
- It features a combination of bare galvanized steel and Wrapflex poles.
- The Mackenzie Cabin features a rain protection peak over the side door; pole-tensioned fabric provides a porch area over the doors to prevent rain from entering the tent on entry and exit.
- Negative angled windows are positioned at each end of the tent, due to their angle, they can be opened during light right to increase ventilation throughout the tent.
- Includes the Cool air port for increased ventilation.
- The new Coleman exclusive self-rolling windows means you don’t need to roll the windows manually, a spring coils up to do the job.
- The interated and height adjustable hanging rail is ideal for clothes and towels.
- Features 2 doors, one side door and a large door that can be opened into a large porched area.
- Reflective, brightly coloured guy-lines are visible during the day and night.
- Optimally place guy-lines along the poles and around the tent ensure stability in high winds. Y-guy-lines provide support but less strain on the tent poles.
- Up in one pitching allows for quick and easy pitching; the inner bedrooms are pre-attached and they can be left in when packing the tent away.
- Colour coded poles and pole sleeves and bedroom inner hooks minimise pitching errors.
- Internal pockets
- PVC windows with covers increase visibility and allow light into the tent but provide privacy when required.
- The power cord vent is a convenient opening so that you can run an electricity cable into the tent.